The default customer information AutoAppointment set to collect are Name, email and phone number. In some cases if you want to collect additional information such as customer address, or upload a photo of his service request, then we can achieve that with custom form. Follow the simple guide below
Step 2 : you need to provide a name for the form, and select services that the form will be applied. Then you can build the form with the form builder tool. In the left panel, you can see the types of fields that you can use in the form.
The following types are supported:
- Label – It is not input, and it is used to provide information to the customer rather than collecting information from the customer;
- Text input – Use this field to collect information from your customers;
- Text area – Use this field to collect information from your customers. The text area can collect longer text than the input field;
- Number input – Use this field to collect numbers from your customers;
- Date input – Use this field to collect dates from your customers;
- Time input – Use this field to collect times from your customers;
- Select – You can use the field to add a select type of input;
- Checkboxes – Use the field for adding multi-select checkboxes;
- Radio buttons – Use the field for collecting selectable options;
- File – Use this field to collect files from your customers;
- Link – Use this field to collect links from your customers;
Adding fields to your form is very simple. With the drag & drop function, you can grab an item and drag it to the form. Once you add an item to a form, you can change its options from the right panel.
After placing all the fields, you can save the form by clicking on the SAVE FORM button.
When you want to delete or edit a form, you can click on the options in front of it and click on the Edit or Delete button accordingly.
You can also delete forms in bulk by selecting forms and clicking the delete button at the bottom.